Delivery Across Australia Daily
Scott’s 4WD Parts Plus is a well known and professional quality auto part recycling business. We have been around for over 70 years and we have a great reputation, providing quality product and quality service. We are great at what we do! Call us today.
Our Warranty Conditions
1) GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Parts Plus offers a full parts & labour warranty on used mechanical parts for a period of 6 months/25,000km from the purchase date.
- All panels sold rust free carry lifetime rust out warranty.
- Parts Plus will supply free of charge all components required to rectify any authorised claims and reserves the right to supply used components in certain circumstances.
- All claims must be made to the Parts Plus outlet where goods were purchased accompanied with this official receipt, all repairs affected without Parts Plus’ written consent will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty void if parts are dismantled or tampered with. Items returned under warranty must be complete, as sold.
- Incorrect goods or goods not required must be returned within 30 days for a full refund to be made. Returns made after 30 days will be accepted at the Company’s discretion.
- Parts Plus cannot accept returns on specially ordered parts or cut body sections.
- Parts Plus will not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income, or demurrage/downtime because of the failure of the part sold.
2) MAJOR MECHANICAL ITEMS - ENGINES, GEARBOXES, DIFFERENTIALS
- Warranty card must be completed in full and returned to the Parts Plus outlet of purchase within 14 days of invoice date.
- Labour costs will not be met unless prior arrangements have been made with Parts Plus.
- Engines are sold as long bare. Accessories and manifolds, if fitted, are not covered by warranty and are not guaranteed to be correct for your model. Closely examine them before installation and swap parts from your original engine where necessary.
- Parts Plus will not recognise any warranty claim where any failure or defect is caused by:
- Insufficient or incorrect oil and/or lubricants
- Overheating and/or heat tab missing
- Misuse, overloading, accidents or negligence
- Failure to carry out proper
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or dismantling
- Improper application or installation
Note: In the event of any preliminary signs of malfunction, it is the customer’s responsibility to cease operation and to report the problem to the warranty officer at the outlet of purchase. Failure to comply with this condition may result in more serious consequential damage and void any warranty entitlement.
- In the event of any claim being declined, the Company reserves the right to recover out-of-pocket expenses incurred in transporting, dismantling and inspection, such costs to be reimbursed by the customer prior to redelivery of the unit.
- In the event of any dispute, a mutually acceptable third-party opinion is to be obtained to adjudicate on claims.
- Parts Plus cannot be held responsible for any implied or verbal representations.
3) MAKING A CLAIM FOR MAJOR MECHANICAL ITEMS
- Repair authorisation number (R.A.) must be obtained from the Parts Plus outlet from which the goods were purchased prior to commencement of any repairs. No claim will be recognised without an R.A. number. Contact your sales representative for an R.A. request sheet to be faxed to you.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to return the unit freight paid.
These Terms and Conditions are clearly displayed in our sales area. This warranty is given in addition to and notwithstanding any rights the customer may have under State or Commonwealth Law.
Do you provide a warranty on used parts?
Yes. Scott’s 4WD Parts Plus offers a warranty on all used parts and labour. This warranty is valid for 6 months or 25,000kms from the purchase date. For more information, check out our Warranty page and peruse the terms and conditions. Alternatively, call our friendly team in Dubbo and they can walk you through the conditions.
If I remove a spare part installed by Parts Plus, will the warranty be voided?
Yes. Any tampering or parts removal voids the warranty on our labour. If you are having issues with a part installed by our team, call today or bring your vehicle to our yard in Dubbo. Our team can assess it and work out what’s wrong.
Can I return a part if I order the wrong one?
All returns must be completed within 30 days of purchase.